Monday, February 1, 2010

Haunted Computer Books

This blog is dedicated to the digital books published by Haunted Computer Productions. Right now, my own titles The Red Church and the novelette Burial to Follow are available. Through arrangement with Ghostwriter Publications in the UK, I will be releasing digital versions of several Ghostwriter authors and will search for more backlist of established authors.

I am running a very writer-friendly outfit, allowing writers to reach new audiences. Neil Jackson of Ghostwriter will be supplying covers. We're primarily publishing for Kindle but we'll also be available in multiple platforms through Smashwords. I hope you give us a try. This blog will include guest posts, interviews, digital-book news, healthy publishing-industry debate, and a mutual celebration of stories and words. Hope you will join us!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I may break down and purchase a Kindle before long. This type of venture is what may make it worth my while. I'm thrilled to see something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found mostly all history books online at snapdeal.There is collection of books where you will find books according to your choice

    ReplyDelete